Home

Worst rap lines

Top 10 Worst Lyrics of 2012 - YouTube

We've finally arrived: The The best of the worst. The creme de la crap. The unholy of unholies. If you thought 50-11 were bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet. These are the lyrics that can turn a good.. Song: Dr. Dre f/ Snoop Dogg Nuthin But a 'G' Thang (1992) It's the worst rap line everybody knows, and for that-because it didn't ruin the track it's on, and because it's only cringe-worthy to..

The second line in its entirety makes absolutely zero sense, along with the assertion that his Chevy is whirlwind blue. I like to think of Dro, and his completely absurd lyrics, as Dadaist, making fun of my fruitless attempts to translate these words. Maybe his next album will just be entirely cat noises. Also, I google image'd salamander sandals and got nothing but the most. Here are some of the worst rap lines of last year. List View. Player View. Grid View. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5

Biggie's opening lines are among the best hip-hop has ever seen, but this one from Me & My B---h is one of his weaker lines. Without proper context, it strikes an unsuspecting listener as a bizarre compliment. The original Pryor line was a conversation between a wino and junkie, which is far more interesting. There's extensive set-up, a punchline and a follow-up (Is that fine enough for your ass?), all necessary ingredients for this line to work. Biggie's version just sounds. Line: If I D'usśe so myself Product placement has become an important revenue stream in today's modern marketing climate, but this is the worst product placement ever in rap Ice Cube. Going off on the motherfucker like that/With a gat that's pointed at your ass/So give it up smooth/Ain't no telling when I'm down for a jack move/Here's a murder rap to keep y'all. Here's a look at some of the most misogynist lines ever spit: 1) So we could never be a couple hun / F*ck love / All I got for hoes is hard d*ck and bubblegum. - Big Whether it was Jay Z 's poor metaphor about lacrosse or Tyga 's ridiculous reference to an innocent Disney character, rappers made an impact in the worst way. Here are The Worst Rap Lines of 2014.

The 50 worst rap lyrics: The complete list Westwor

From the infamous Jay Z vs. Nas feud to the far-reaching East Coast vs. West Coast dog fight to the battle for the title of King of the South, here are 50 of the most brutal diss lines in rap history Rappers be lyin, and when they're not lying (or eating shrimp at Red Lobster with their shirt off) they're disrespecting their fans with cringe-worthy quotables.At some point, rappers got dumber, softer and less talented in a hype-fueled music industry. Here are the ten worst rap lines ever Remember that rap is subjective, and these are just opinions, so don't take it too seriously. - Don't fuck up with Wayne/ Cause when it Waynes it pours. -Lil Wanye, How to Hate. - Thirty-eight. Oct 25, 2017. 11,937. Behind you. Jan 25, 2019. #1. Eminem, love him or hate him, the man knows how to construct a terrible bar. In honor of his most recent terrible rhyme: Post the worst of Eminem's lyrical spiritual miracles

The Best & Worst Rap Lines From Rick Ross' Mastermind Author: Nathan Slavik Updated: Feb 12, 2018 Original: Feb 27, 2014. For those of us (aka me) who happen to love breaking down rap lyrics. Musik: Kirby Dream Land Theme Instagram: https://instagram.com/bossxplosive Twitter: https://twitter.com/bossxplosiv

26 of the Worst Lines by Great Rappers Comple

So I live by two words: fuck you, pay me. Real hip-hop heads know that, along with the A Lexus line and the light skin/dark skin Michael Jackson line, this is one of the album's most. The 10 Worst Rap Lyrics Of All Time 1. Young Dro, Shoulder Lean. It must be said, first of all, that whoever managed to decipher and fully write out the... 2. Gudda Gudda (with Young Money), Bedrock. And I got her, n*gga. Apparently the hallowed Young Money tradition... 3. Yung Berg (with.

The 10 Worst Rap Lyrics Of All Time Thought Catalo

What are some of the worst rap lyrics you've ever heard? I'm da pussy monster, da pussy monster Da pussy monster, da pussy monster Girl, you gotta feed me, pussy, pussy Pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy . 89 comments. share. save. hide. report. 68% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sort by. best. level 1. 6 years ago Picture that with a Kodak. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu

Worst Rap Lines - Gallery eBaum's Worl

The Top 7 Worst Rap Lines of 2013 Go To *Drumroll Please* December 26, 2013 by tiffany116 Leave a Comment. Number 7 - Trinidad James. Song: Trinidad James Tim Westwood Freestyle (2013) Line - What else is on the wall? After a rapid ascendence at the end of 2012, Trinidad James had a rough 2013, popping off about New York hip-hop in New York and only managing to touch the. That would indicate that you do love her, even if it's only around 50 percent. Someone is lying. Good pipe make a girl to a good wife/Good morning wood, I just need a termite.. - Wale. If we're going the offensive route this has got to be one of the worst things in actual mainstream rap. And if you got a daughter older that 15, Imma rape her -DM

10 Hilariously Bizarre Rap Lyrics - LiveAbou

13 Incredibly Cringeworthy & Unforgivable Rap Lines - DJBoot

Worst Rap Lines of 2013. Kanye West Swaghili | Complex. My concern is that there's only 7 lines listed here. There are so many terrible songs with terrible lyrics. I'm smelling a megamix of shitty rap coming. - Rob. Rate this: Share it: Share; Related . Written by MTR. Rap Lyrics Generator. Genre. Random love truth birthday. Rhyme. Yes. Tried everything to get my mind off you it won't work. Or Please Listen To My Demo keep The Crossover. Always get my nuts stuck to the porch like the dog on Joe Dirt. Cause my mic told me to do it cause you wasn't a true soldier Worst Rap Battle Lines EVER Mini Spy. Batch Script - Take user input and rename+move files · in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.) 1 Reply Circaflex ; Apple removes Parler from the App. What's the worst rap line of all time? @acceptablememes..... [ #lilwayne #hiphop #rap #garfield #lasagna #italy #italianfood #worldstar #wshh Songs like Vanilla Ice's Ice Ice Baby were released before most of America knew what hip-hop was, while the likes of Mims' This Is Why I'm Hot simply glance at hip-hop's short.

Whats some lines in a rap, or a metaphor in a rap, that is embarassing, or stupid funny, or whatever you opinion of bad is. Example I made up: No way homie! you might as well blow me.. Women asking for money, got me saying Nae like a pony... lol, thats one I thought of. I actually think its funny, so idk if its good example. But you should get what I mean, now, post embarassing or stupid rap. Worst Line: This like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower. At 7.7 million YouTube views, this might actually be the worst rap battle ever. Marv-O hosts a couple of spunky cats who. We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us/No heat. Wonder why Christmas missed us/Birthdays was the worst days/Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay. This is Big's expression of the American. Kool G. Rap's verse on The Realest is one of the greatest guest appearances in hip hop history. As evidence by it making The Source's once highly coveted Hip-Hop Quotable. Kool G Rap drops the.

A new list of the 'top 50 worst rappers' - including Iggy Azalea, Earl Sweatshirt, and Ludacris - has gone viral, prompting debate from various corners of the internet.. The number one. The Worst Rap Lines I've Ever Heard: Chris Brown- Look At Me Now (49) And she accidentally slip and fall on my dick I ain't really mean to say, On my dick But since we're talking about my dick All of you haters say hi to it CHRIS BROWN LOOK AT ME NOW - popular memes on the site ifunny.c

50 Violent Rap Lyrics That Will Make You Cringe - XX

The 15 Most Misogynist Lines In Rap Histor

Rappers be lyin, and when they're not lying (or Twitter beefing like 12-year-old girls) they're disrespecting their fans with cringe-worthy quotables.At some point, rappers got dumber, softer and less talented in a hype-fueled music industry. Here are ten more of the WORST rap lines ever. Take a look Song highlight: Lisa's rap verse, which has some of the most fun lyrics in the entire song and kicks off with the line, Chillin' like a villain, yeah rah rah rah. 19. Forever Youn Best & worst rap lines of the year. Started by Radeem, Dec 24, 2014, in Music Add to Reading List -.

Rap Lines That Make No F**king Sense: Drake’s ‘More LifeNo

For extra laughs, THE CLASSIC OF ALL CLASSICS. In case you missed our special feature on him last year, our man Eli Porter lays it down Mtv Raps!, waiting for his favorite video to come on. The rush of excitement I felt was palpable when I heard that saxophone crank up. The lyrics of this song exactly mirrored my internal monologue as I watched the bikini clad fly girls shake what their respective mammas gave them! The juxtaposition of the image of young women making their butts vibrate and the internal workings of a speaker. She got a big booty so I call her big booty Weezy F baby and the f is for pronominal I am so retarded when I spit like a retarded kid who spits I'm dumb, I'm a dodo, I'm a dumb n***a I can't even spell recession Oh you a good girl, come be a Gucci girl, and come to Gucci land, and you know the Gucci Man, will doo all that Gucci ca Whether or not you are a fan of country music, you might agree that some country music songs just aren't that good. Here are the worst ones

PTU (Pardon The Unemployment): Worst Tattoos Ever

The Worst Rap Lines of 2014 (So Far) Comple

So next time you break up with someone, here is a rulebook about what not to say. Check these worst breakup lines to save yourself from sounding like a dick about it Your rap is so lame you should be a in a box labeled Hall of shame while ill be in the hall of fame You were probably born in a lab which aint bad only if you are deformed you must be concerned I'm Buffer and stronger so you mite as well suffer Your so lame you probably cant even get fame If I were you I would be ashamed that you are worse than newbie You Just got rekted by me dear god your. The Top 10 Worst Eminem Songs / 10. Puke / I knew I shouldn't go and get another tattoo of you / On my arm, but what do I go and do / I go and get another one, now I got two / Oo The 25 Worst Rap Lyrics of All Time. Jay-Z vs Nas: The Story Behind the Feud. The 25 Greatest Nas Songs. 10 Hip-Hop Albums Everyone Should Own. The 100 Best Rap Albums of All Time. 15 Reasons Nas is the Greatest MC of All Time. The Top 100 Rap Songs of 2007. Top 50 Rap Songs of the 90s. The 90 Best Rap Albums of the 1990s . Nas' Discography: All Nas Albums. 50 Best Rap Songs of 2010. 100 of. What is the worst Eminem line? Thread starter torre_avenue; Start date Jan 25, 2019; Forums. Discussion. EtcetEra Forum . Prev. 1; 2; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page. Go. GK86. Member. Oct 25, 2017 10,181. Jan 25, 2019 #51 Scrobbles. Member. Oct 25, 2017 1,846. Jan 25, 2019 #52 I even make the bitches I rape cum on the last Dre album sure was something . subpar spatula. Member. Oct 26, 2017.

The worst Eminem lyrics of the past 10 years JOE is the

What are some of the worst rap lines you've ever heard? Close. 0. Posted by 6 years ago. Archived. What are some of the worst rap lines you've ever heard? 6 comments. share. save. hide. report. 33% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sort by. best. What's the WORST rap line ever? 20 comments. share. save. hide. report. 60% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sort by. best. level 1. 5 years ago. Top five worst rap lines of all time? She got a big booty so I call her big booty Weezy F baby and the f is for pronominal I am so retarded when I spit like a retarded kid who spits I'm dumb, I'm a dodo, I'm a dumb n***a I can't even spell recession Oh you a good girl, come be a Gucci girl, and come to Gucci land, and you know the Gucci Man, will doo all that Gucci can Answer Save. 5. What is the worst LINE in rap? Don't list just the song and don't list an artist (Soulja Boy & Lil Wayne) <---There I said what most of you were gonna say lol. Just list the couple of lines. Mine is Eminem Feat. Various Artist- We're Backmathers Dawg I'm out in Hawaii, Don't like to drink my pee Forget who said it but it wasn't Emine

WORST RAP LYRICS COMPILATION - YouTub

1. What's the worst rap line you've ever heard? Mine's More money than I seen in a garbage can by Birdman. Answer Save. 13 Answers. Relevance? Lv 4. 1 decade ago. Favourite answer. im bouncin on my toe . watch me supersoak da OH. soulja boy in crank dat oh so lame lol. 1 0. Anonymous. 1 decade ago. When im 89 i'll be sh!tting on myself, cause i'll be tired of sh!tting on everyone else. ~Lil.
  2. Cam'ron Song: You Gotta Love It This is how Cam disses Jay-Z: Wars to play, like a bumper sticker smack a grill/Paul Wall cap a grill but them cats are daffy dills Song: Laffy Taffy We had to include a whole verse on this one: I'm lookin' for Mrs. Bubble Gum/I'm Mr. Chico Stick/I wanna dun dun dunt/cause you so thick/girls call me Jolly Rancher/cause I stay so hard/you can suck me for a.
  3. As of right now I think the the worst rap line i have ever heard is when hurricane chris said it's so hot up in the club that I aint got no shoes on. REALLY. no shoes. thats go cool you off? I wanna here what you think

What would be the worst rap lyrics/lines to read as a teacher? Close. 1. Posted by 5 years ago. Archived. What would be the worst rap lyrics/lines to read as a teacher? 4 4. comments. share. save. hide. report. 60% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sort by . best. so exo's rap made my parents divorce. i think that is proof enough that their rap line is the worst in kpop. if you don't agree you're probably one of the 5 exo-l scum and you can't handle the trut

Die schlechtesten Deutschrap-Lines - Vol

1. As we chronicled in our previous installment, context can be everything when talking about song lyrics. It's easy to pull one line from a homophobic tough-guy gangsta rapper that, on its own, makes him sound ravenously gay. So let's do that now
  2. This is just a cheesy pickup line song and everyone was like: 'No, it's about forcing a woman against her will.' There are so many songs out there that are worse about demeaning women. Maybe it's.
  3. Worst pop lyrics: 20 bad lines that you might have missed 1/ Bruno Mars, Grenade 2/ Michael Jackson, Bad 3/ Miley Cyrus, 4×4 4/ Deep Purple, Highway Star 5/ Kiss, Burn Bitch Burn 6/ Ke$ha ft. 3OH!3 - Blah Blah Blah 7/ AC/DC, Let Me Put My Love Into You 8/ Razorlight, Somewhere Els
  4. Worst Rap Battle Lines EVER! Uploaded 07/27/2011 The title pretty much sums it up. Next Video. BadBoyBen. Uploaded 07/27/2011 . 7 Ratings. 2,005.

WORST Rap Lyrics of 2019! (Logic, Nick Cannon & More

1. It doesn't matter if you like the artist or not, but quote what you think is one of the worst rap lines ever and best. Ex. Worst: 'Can we get kickin' tonight?' like Coco/ so-so/ do you wanna play with my yo-yo? Missy Elliot, I Can't Stand the Rain Best: If you die, tell em that you played my game/ I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name/ Cuz I'm the (cool) Lupe Fiasco, Let Me Put You On Gam
  2. I'm tired of bein' poor and, even worse, I'm black. My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch. Cops give a damn about a negro. Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero.
  3. 50 worst pop lyrics of all time. By NME. 28th May 2009. 1. Razorlight peform at the fourth Vodaphone TBA gig in Brighton I met a girl. She asked me my name. I told her what it was.
  4. I would call Heaven and tell them an angel was missing, but I'm kinda hoping you're a slut! Roses are red, violets are blue, we're having sex, cause I'm stronger than you. I hope you have a sewing machine, cause im gonna tear dat ass up

See also: - The 50 worst rap lyrics: These lines could've been plucked from the diary of pretty much any teenager growing up in the '90s, for more reasons than just the Nirvana plagiarism. Logic, you are easily one of the worst rappers to ever grace a mic, Budden declared. I know just how successful you are [but] I have to be honest, you are horrible, man. Well, that's. Sep 4, 2013 - WaitWHAT? Top 10 WORST Rap Lines, Pt. 2 - http://celeboftea.com/waitwhat-top-10-worst-rap-lines-pt-2 A line drawing of the Internet Archive headquarters building façade. An illustration of a magnifying glass. An illustration of a magnifying glass. An illustration of a horizontal line over an up pointing arrow. Upload. An illustration of a person's head and chest. Sign up | Log in. An illustration of a computer application window Wayback Machine. An illustration of an open book. Books. An. The Best and Worst of Rap This Week: Travis Scott Meets Christopher Nolan and More. Plus the most important screenshots from Drake's new video, and a couple of incredibly fun tracks from some of.

50 Of the Most Brutal Diss Lines in Rap History - XX

1. This is the song that blew the doors off the hinges of the epic Biggie-Tupac feud. Anointed as the new prince of the left coast, 'Pac exhibited a new side of himself: a clever, young comrade of the gangsta rap movement of the mid-'90s, alongside Tha Doggfather. The dynamic duo spit murderous daggers at their East coast foes atop a smooth-as-silk party track. Homicide to bump in the ride. Only on the Westside. And 'Pac helped put 'em back on the map
  2. CraveOnline deemed this the worst rap song of all time and the most embarrassing rap moment of all time. The Phoenix deemed it the worst song ever recorded. The lyrics have been called the worst of all time, most notably: Fucking magnets, how do they work? And I don't wanna talk to a scientist / Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed
  3. Shouting out clinical strikers from times past and present, Headie has fast become one of UK Rap's deadliest frontmen, particularly when unleashing bars like this. 32. Sam Wise - 'Rack Up
  4. The BuzzFeed community got together last week to vote on the absolute worst song of the '90s. These are the 20 most horrible selections submitted by BuzzFeeders. Check 'em out and let us know what.
  5. Top 60 Worst Lil Wayne Lines on Tha Carter IV. Ben Westhoff August 30, 2011. See also: *Top Five Rappers (Including Drake) In Absolutely Ridiculous Sweaters *Fuck Guilty Pleasures: Drake Is An.

WaitWHAT: Top 10 WORST Rap Lines Bossi

1. 4,089 Likes, 93 Comments - Ant 18 | 내 친구가되어 줘 (@kuma.xxi) on Instagram: This is one of the worst lines in rap history Uh yeah name some trash rappers in the comment
  2. Best line: You are the worst, Burr. Sandwiched in between Satisfied and Wait For It, this reprise of The Story of Tonight is an important moment that allows the audience to slow down and absorb the impact of Angelica Schuyler's revelation. It's mainly made up of drunken banter between friends, but is nonetheless an enjoyable little segue with a heartfelt moment between Hamilton and.
  3. At worst, it's an Vol. 1 (1997): The eulogy to late friend Biggie Smalls feels heartfelt, but Jay's posturing as rap's next in line here is unconvincing. 180. Jigga That Nigga, The.
  4. em's Songs. 61 bəyənmə. So without further ado, here's the lyrical best and worst of Slim Shady's latest..
  5. It Came From Twitter: Trash Lyrics curates the worst lines in rap. Posted by James Ruklis. Weekly updates . Photo Gallery Post Gallery Twitter Video Gallery. Lately, rappers have been tapping into the idea that some lines, beats, and dance moves are so bad that they're actually good. On Yeezus, Kanye spat a multitude of cringeworthy catchphrases (I keep it 300, like Romans / 300 bitches.

The Best 25 Rap Lines of 2012 (So Far) Share; Tweet; The Best 25 Rap Lines of 2012 Now it's time to dig a little deeper and go line for line,.. The Best and Worst of Rap This Week: NoCap's Conflicted Flexes and More. Plus Rich the Kid's latest song-ruining feature, the most quotable part of Drake's new verse, and a must-hear track. Whose Line is it Anyway? (often known as simply Whose Line? or WLIIA) is a British improvisational comedy series, which was originally hosted by Clive Anderson on Channel 4 and ran from 23 September 1988 to 4 February 1999. During the course of the programme, 136 episodes of Whose Line is it Anyway? aired, including three specials over 10 series Offensive Pick Up Lines. Back to: Pick Up Lines. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you between F and CK You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away. Do you know what'd look good on you? Me. Are you free tonight or is it gonna cost me? I'd like to name a multiple orgasm after you. Your mouth is so beautiful you will never be pregnant. Seriously.

&quot;Fuck around, pull out my dick and I pee on her&quot; —Future

swinelord - Worst Lines Of All Time Lyrics Genius Lyric

Listen on Spotify: In the next year, you will be able to find this playlist with the next title: Top 100 Rap Songs of 2022 - Best Popular Rap Songs 2022. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our. Short rap, is everything Her worst nightmare, her wettest dream Her mind, her body, short rap is life She's just a friend, she's not my wife I wouldn't even let her in my car And the babe said I'm her lucky star I'm a fresh young bachelor, I roll caddy 86 her cause she said daddy But that's not it, it wasn't that Short rap is life so let me rap I gotta stop sooner, but I'll stop later I'm her. Post & delete . Line of the Chris Brown Had to block your account and unfollow your ass yeah , bitch you the worst and in you try to tag me, i'ma start spazzin' shade room and baller alert I was just mindin' my business it was just me and my niggas you started pipin' these bitch pussy pop a perc and get busy i'm about to fuck around and call this bitch like delete all that ship can't keep.

Top 5 Worst Things About The Jamie Oliver &#39;Food Revolution

The line His coconut gun can fire in spurts. If he shoots ya, it's gonna hurt! was named the fourth worst game line ever in the January 2002 issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly. [citation needed] OC Weekly ' s Peter Mai included the song in his list of the Top 5 Cheesiest (Yet Somehow Awesome) Video Game Songs. He stated, [it is] probably the worst rap song ever written, but you know you. Read the latest Scottish news covering Glasgow and Edinburgh. Scotland news, UK and world news. Covering all the latest headlines and full report

7 best The Box and Hi-Top Fade images on PinterestLondonWeedJhené Aiko Interview: Inner Visions 2014 Cover Story
  • Lavera Q10 Bodylotion.
  • Familienrecht juralib.
  • Alien vs Predator 3.
  • DVD Laufwerk.
  • Let me google that for you.
  • Voice of Germany Finale 2020.
  • Bezeichnung Freund.
  • Sweet Home 3D Alternative.
  • Seniorenhelfer Ausbildung.
  • EU Drohnen Führerschein Kosten.
  • FAO Schwarz New York 5th Avenue.
  • Ausgefallene Jobs.
  • Senior Consultant Deutsch.
  • Unfall Höhenweg Werdohl.
  • Wimpel Girlande selber machen.
  • FL Studio Midi Keyboard aufnehmen.
  • Firefox volume control.
  • Fahrtkostenrechner Unterhalt.
  • Sims 2 Release.
  • Mechanischen Tacho auf elektronischen umbauen.
  • L arginin wirkung bei frauen.
  • Molkereiprodukt (kurzwort kreuzworträtsel).
  • Baustelle Lauenburg.
  • Vag art.
  • Brötchen kaufen in der Nähe.
  • Kayla Itsines workout plan.
  • Lustiger geburtstagsspruch Dialekt.
  • Chemielaborant Stellenangebote NRW.
  • Unterfenster Küchenarmatur.
  • Webgo Mailserver.
  • Töpfermarkt Dresden.
  • Wortspiel Witze.
  • Markenpiraterie.
  • Wann muss ich Kirchensteuer zahlen.